Sunday, November 27, 2011

dear hubby...

Posted by nikct at 11/27/2011 04:58:00 AM
how are u? I hope u are fine. to make it short, I just wanna tell u that I miss u. I went to pasar malam n saw this lovely couple. they were holding hands while walking together towards the end of pasar malam. I feel jealous with them. I really miss u. from the moment u went out from airport on the day u signed off, the moment we spent time together where u n I went shopping for hantaran, make our wedding preparation together, getting married, went for honeymoon, fasting together, the moment u sent and picked me up to/from office, went for a movies (hantu bonceng, johnny english, bini-biniku gangster), hari raya puasa n qurban, we move on to our own house together, shopping groceries, cook together etc etc etc

thanks for those memorable moment. I will always miss u. my prayers will always be with u. may Allah protect u from sickness, or anything bad happen to u. I hope to meet u a.s.a.p. im pregnant n u are far away from me. protect him, dear Allah.

take care of yourself. will be here waiting for u, patiently.

love,
your wife
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

when the sailor is away Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea