Monday, August 2, 2010

I miss you so terribly, but I'm still here waiting :)

Posted by nikct at 8/02/2010 05:09:00 PM

This certainty is that you love me,
And somehow we'll make it through,
I'll fight to the ends of the earth,
Just to get to you.

This ache that's in my heart,
Is how much I miss you every day,
Growing more unbearable,
The longer you're gone away.

This feeling that brings me happiness,
Is a love nothing can erase,
What is shared between us,
Is something no one could replace.

I wish to give you all of me,
Show you both the good and the bad,
Share my life with you forever,
Through moments happy or sad.

I miss you so terribly,
When we're kept so far apart,
But I'm still here waiting,
And I love you with all my heart.

hope to see u soon, dear..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

when the sailor is away Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea